Here's to my great holiday!
From left to right
- Anthropologie Garment Dyed T-Shirt- I bought a white one, it's the softest thing ever!
- Gap High-rise Skimmer Jeans- Definitely need a comfy pair of high waist skinnys for the plane ride over and while we are in Germany.
- Zara Long Trench Coat- I have one very similar, a great travel coat
- Aldo Valleria Black Sandals- Just purchased these, they are so comfy and literally look good with everything I am taking!
- ASOS Straw Basball Cap - I have a vintage one very similar to this I'm taking.
- Tallulah and Hope Kaftan - I have a green one that is stunning, can't wait to wear it!
- Zara Gold Sandals - Wearing these with my very Missoni looking maxi dress to the wedding
- Longchamp Le Pliage Backpack - Perfect backpack for holiday!
- The White Company Light Grey Striped Bikini - I have the worst time finding the right swimsuit. I can't tell you how many swimsuits I tried before I finally came across this beauty! It actually fits and looks great on!!!!
- Aesop Boston Travel Kit - I'm a huge Aesop fan, so can't leave home without it!
- Accessorize Flower Crown - I have one very similar I bought at a Royal Wedding Party and I still love it! It's definitely coming with me!
- Love Wrap Mini Dress - Wearing to the get together the night before the wedding with the Zara Gold Sandals and the floral headband!