Have you met Isra the owner of Latte Mama? Well, if you haven't you should. She is one of the loveliest ladies I know. Full of energy and always up for a good time. I am a big supporter of mamas trying to make their business flourish and I am very proud of what Isra has in store for her business. She has made great changes to Latte Mama and is relaunching the shop today! Read on to find out more!
LatteMama has some exciting new changes coming. In the past LM has been a discoverer of small brands which have made it bigger. It takes pride in being the first retailer for Slugs and Snails and Modeerska Huset, one of the first for Indikidual, Mina Shoes and Emmis Klemmis. LM is now continuing its streak of finding amazing brands and providing new designers with a platform which involves more than just selling, but also being recognised and appreciated for their out of the box thinking. LM is introducing a new way of stocking clothes and in combination with the season trends will be offering signature pieces of high quality clothing which can be worn every day. LM is further encouraging more handmade clothes, use of recyckled and organic fabric.
On the 27th of February www.latte-mama.com will go on a break and come back on the 1st of March with a fresher look and with debut of many exciting new brands. Along with 4 new brands (for now) LatteMama is also introducing its own exclusive line called Figment. The idea is to work with illustrators and designers and create two prints for each collection, the limited edition t shirts are then hand made by local seamstresses and the motif is hand printed onto it. New designs are then introduced when the first batch is sold out, and customers can take comfort in knowing that they’ve grabbed a very exclusive, and one of a kind design of high quality which will never be reproduced again.
The new brands which LatteMama is happy to announce to be stocking this season are:
1) Filemon Kid - Founded by Sara Cambladh is a great combination of edgy yet cute organic items including onesies, tops, bottoms, dresses and more. The simple design is infused with unexpected details.
2) Marloe Jr – Founded by Anneli Lindholm who develops the garments. They often vary in colour and print and are not only gorgeous on both boys and girls but, through comfort and ease of wearing, also invite movement and play.
3) Our Little Lullaby - Founded By Jeehye Tomyn, Jeehye sources amazing prints and patterns and hand makes her own leggings which will be stocked at www.latte-mama.com.
4) Little four clothing – Danielle Rodriques is the designer and the seamstress behind Little four clothing and is based in the US. She hand makes all of the amazing retro inspired dresses, leggings and tops which will be available at LatteMama.
5) Jabadabadoo – LM will continue to stock this amazing handmade wooden toy brand. Currently colourful umbrellas, guitars, birthday trains, rocking horses and skipping ropes are in stock.
6) Mini Rodini – This Swedish brand continues to hit the right notes and can do no wrong. It will be available at LatteMama for SS14 and AW14.
7) Figment – This exclusive brands brings back the imaginative art and prints it on high quality handmade tees. Will be in store in mid-March.