Well, I think it's safe to say that this week has been a beauty. I can't begin to explain how excited I am about dresses and sandals. I've started to compile a list of my favourites so I can slowly start to add them to my wardrobe. I have been very careful to only purchase clothing that I feel I am going to wear consistently and that I will love. There is no point buying something that will only take up space in my wardrobe and empty my wallet.
When looking for items to purchase for the new season, I have kept in mind comfort, quality and fit. I understand that Zara is not high quality but there are a few pieces that I am seriously craving and they look great on. I believe it's about mixing more expensive pieces with a few high-street pieces.
So here are a few dresses and sandals you'll find on me this spring/summer.
Happy spring shopping!
Dresses from left to right:
- Baum Und Pferdgarten Evania Rosinweave Dress
- Zara Frayed Chekered Dress
- Zara Low-cut Playsuit Dress
- Zara Patchwork Studio Dress
- Baum Und Pferdgarten Aimee Rosin Dress
Shoes from left to right:
- Women by Common Projects Black Zip Sandal
- Pedro Garcia Rooney Sandal
- Leatherhood Leather Greek Sandal
- P. Monjo P-939 Sandal
- Ash Shoes Legend Trainers