It's my birthday in a few weeks! January 18th to be exact. I still get excited about my birthday! Why not? It's the only day you can be a bit selfish and make it all about you. I usually invite our closest friends round for dinner. It's fun, easy and meaningful. This year I'm hoping to get some of our friends in from out-of-town and make it a weekend bash! There's nothing better than spending a weekend in London with those closest to you.
Because it's my birthday soon. I put a birthday wishlist together. I tend to have expensive taste so I don't expect these gifts. Since it's a wishlist why not go for gold:)
1. Ryan Roche Dress -The most beautiful dress
2. Reality Studio Toni Boots - These boots are a dream!
3. Cactus- I am dreaming of the day I have a tall cactus standing in our living room!
4. YesMum Boss Cards - Perfect way to start your day!
5. No-Hats Felt Hat in Black - I've wanted this hat for years! Size M please:) One day!
6. Daphy Raes Small Fanny Pack - It's perfect! I'm a big bum bag fan!
7. Geb Rey Wall Planter Hooks - I have been looking for these everywhere! The are round metal rings that have a straight hook at the back that you can nail into your wall, then you can hang a planter in the metal ring. Genius!
8. Mr. Larkin Alice Skirt - This skirt looks so comfy and would look great with an oversized jumper and black SK-8 Vans!
9. A Beautiful Story Nirmala Bracelets - My favourite bracelets in the world! They are amazing for layering up!